Welcome to the Georgian Good Food Box Program!
The Georgian Good Food Box is a non-profit buying club that purchases fresh fruits and vegetables for distribution in Southern Georgian Bay monthly.
Tell Us How We’re Doing!
Participate in our Georgian Good Food Box Customer Survey and have a chance to win a free Good Food Box. Four ways to access the survey:
1. Go to the link on our website at ggfb.ca, or
2. Go to https://forms.office.com/r/xd3j2W1jbC , or
3. Scan the QR code to go directly to the survey, or
4. Complete paper copy (available at pack sites) if you don’t have on-line access.
Survey closes March 6, 2024.
Volunteers Needed- Wasaga and Collingwood
We are looking for volunteers for our Wasaga Beach and Collingwood pack operations on the third Wednesday morning each month. In Wasaga Beach at the Lion’s Den Recplex Hall and in Collingwood at the Legion:
- Volunteers should be physically fit and able to lift at least 40lbs if unloading produce. We have other roles that do not require heavy lifting, but our need is greatest for those who can unload the produce at this time.
- Assist with packing produce bags, unloading produce, room set up/tear down and customer pick up’s.
- Highschool students welcome, we can sign off on volunteer hour requirement forms.
If you are interested in a volunteer position, please contact Loretta at 705-352-3555 (Wasaga) or Joan at 705-445-9660 (Collingwood) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our other volunteer positions? Click here!
Stay up to date with the GGFB!
To ensure you are up to date with our latest information, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! Click the links in the top right of this page.
If you would like to join our mailing list, please enter your information below. We send reminders for order and pick up dates twice per month, plus occasional news, updates and information.